A day in the great outdoors
PARK ENTRY FEES
Come and enjoy our 130 acre site with play parks, woodland walks and a wonderful coffee shop. Free entry for individuals with prepaid activity bookings.
- Child* (5 and over): £2
- Adult: £2
- Family (2 adults & 3 children): £8
- Senior Citizen (Aged 60+): £1
Park access 9am to 4pm, Free Parking, Adventure Play Area, Woodland Discovery Trails (from January 2021), Food Court and Coffee Shop, Paddling Beach*, Walled Garden*
*Not open all days. Enquire for details. Please note: there are no add on activities, children must be accompanied by and adult.
FAMILY (2 ADULTS): £84
Two adults (aged 18+) living at the same address and their children or grandchildren (17 or under). Under 5s go free.
FAMILY (1 ADULT): £62
One adult (aged 18+) and their children or grand children (17 or under). Under 5s go free)
SINGLE ADULT AND 1 GUEST: £26
SENIOR CITIZEN AGED 60+ AND 1 GUEST: £15
Park access 9am to 4pm, Free Parking, Adventure Play Area, Woodland Discovery Trails (from January 2021), Food Court and Coffee Shop, Paddling Beach*, Walled Garden*. Offers and discounts throughout the year. Priority on limited access days.
- Alcohol is not permitted on site
No Pets other than registered assisting dogs
Children 16 years & under must be supervised by an adult at all times
Vehicles permitted for access only. 5MPH limit. Pedestrians have right of way. Driver learning is not permitted
Shirts & footwear to be worn at all times
Activity Areas are out of bounds except when supervised by a Stubbers team member
Wait, there's more...
- The Children’s Playpark is open to any child supervised by an adult
- Toilets & Showers are open to all visitors. Children must be supervised
- Swimming & paddling are not permitted other than as part of a Stubbers led activity
- BBQs & Campfires are not permitted other than as part of a Stubbers activity
- Permission is required for use of telescopic lenses and photography of participants in Stubbers activities
- Groups of 10 persons need to be prearranged
Keeping you safe
We have introduced 8 steps to help protect our guests and our staff:
- Book and complete your waver online
- 2. Admissions will be limited
- 3. Non-Contact temperature checks on arrival
- 4. Please bring your own face covering
- 5. Contactless/card payments only
- 6. Social distancing measures in place on
- activities and around site
- 7. Hygiene stations made available around site
- 8. Enhanced cleaning measure throughout the day
Due to new Government Guidance we can no longer allow groups of more than 6 to enter our site unless booked onto a Stubbers led activity. In addition, on arrival you will be require to complete a Track and Trace online form.