Centre & Lodgings
Explore our centre
Step into 130 acres of beautiful landscape and unbridled adventure. Only minutes away from the M25 and just a short train ride from London, Stubbers is set up to deliver an amazing outdoor experience.
All 35+ activities take place on-site, secure accommodation allows for relaxing residential trips, and you have access to a play park, picnic shelters and coffee shop throughout your stay.
If you’re interested in a residential trip, we provide plenty of room for your young adventurers.
With both indoor and outdoor accommodation for up to 350 in the summer (50 from September to May), you’ll love your stay in the home of adventure!
Our Chestnut and Oak Camp Villages sleep up to 120 adventurers and 12 leaders each in spacious tents.
Every bunkhouse tent can comfortably house 10 young people in bunks with full mattresses - all you need to bring is a sleeping bag and pillow.
Communal dining space & fitted kitchen, with fridge freezer & a gas oven/stove (free gas refills)
Set of pots, pans & cooking utensils available on request (sharp knives, crockery & cutlery not included)
Male & female communal bathrooms with showers, washbasins, toilets & changing areas
Disabled wet room with shower, washbasin & toilet
Outside sinks & water supplies
Mains power supplied for charging phones and electrical accessories, etc.
Set in its own secluded wooded area, Orchard Camp sleeps up to 40 adventurers and 4 leaders in our new glamping style safari tents.
Each safari tent can comfortably house up 20 young people and 2 leaders in dorms and is fitted with chunky wooden bunks with full mattresses - all you need to bring is a sleeping bag and pillow.
In addition you also have exclusive access to a private multi-purpose building, perfect for meals, games and entertainment.
- Multi-purpose building with a large communal dining room & fitted kitchen, including fridge freezer, dishwasher, gas oven/stove & toilets
- Complimentary set of pots, pans, cooking utensils, crockery & cutlery (sharp knives not included)
- 2 shower cubicles & personal changing area
- Private campfire pit
With everything you need for a relaxing, stress-free stay, our newly refurbished Maple Lodge sleeps up to 48 adventurers and 5 leaders.
Kids can stay cosy indoors in 8 triple-bunk rooms offering complete luggage storage, alongside separate lockable leaders rooms with ensuite showers.
- Large communal space/dining room, with tea station
- Lockable, fully equipped kitchen for self-catered groups, including fridge freezer, microwave, hot cupboard and gas oven/stove
- Complimentary set of pots, pans, cooking utensils, crockery & cutlery
- Male & female communal bathrooms with showers, washbasins, toilets & changing areas
- Disabled wet room with shower, washbasin & toilet
- Secondary male & female toilets
- Large drying room for wet clothing
- Option of a first-floor break out/conference room (additional fees apply)
Why not go fully catered?
Let our professional chefs take the strain of looking after your hungry adventurers.
When you go fully catered, your own personal chef will freshly prepare nutritious meals throughout your stay, catering to any dietary requirements you may have.
Some quotes from our visitors
Took the kids there without booking in advance, arrived and easily booked in for the climbing and archery. The staff were all extremely helpful and great with kids.Sarah Jones, Trip Advisor
Great place for families and groups to enjoy outdoor activities such as climbing, off road driving, canoeing, jet skiing, sailing, laser tag and loads more. The staff are always very willing to help out.Richard Carder, Google
We always have a brilliant time with our lads and ladies who have disabilities here. The staff are great. We enjoyed ourselves out on the sailing boats this time. The 4x4 driving is usually a big hit here.Ryan Horscraft, Facebook