Woodland Construction for our budding builders
Let’s build a treehouse! The kids will scope out the trees in our Tree House Wood and come up with design ideas. The platforms for the tree houses are already in place, so the kids can focus their creative flare on what kind of structure they’d like to build on top. We have some ready-made features such as slides for them to incorporate, should they wish.
Then we break out the hard hats, the saws and the drills and get cracking, under the strict supervision of our instructors, of course. Kids love the sense of responsibility they get from learning to use grown up hand tools. And who knows, they may discover a passion for creating things that stays with them throughout their lives.
Think this is the perfect activity for your next day out? Plan your adventure today by calling us on 01708 224753 (9am-5pm) or visit our dedicated contact page.
- Time – allow up to 90 minutes for this activity
- Ages – 5 1/2 years+
- Don’t bring the bling! – all jewellery, including piercings, must be removed for this activity
- Children under 18 – must have a Medical & Risk declaration form signed by their legal parent/guardian before being allowed to participate. This will be emailed to you with your booking
- Children under 16 – must be under direct parent/guardian supervision
- Enclosed Footwear – open toe, open back or “croc” type shoes are not permitted for this activity