Hit the heights with the Vertical Assault Course
Team up as a family or go every man, woman and child for themselves as you negotiate our obstacles – at altitude! Two competitors at a time will scale the course as your teammates belay you, and offer shouts and screams of encouragement!
There are a number of challenges available to families including: Jacobs Ladder, Scramble Net and Pole Climb. Complete them all and make your way to the top! Lots of fun for your family group, and instructors will be on hand at all times to show you the ropes… and the nets… and the ladders… and the poles…
Think this is the perfect activity for your next day out? Plan your adventure today by calling us on 01708 224753 (9am-5pm) or visit our dedicated contact page.
- Time – allow up to 90 minutes for this activity
- Ages – 9 years+
- Maximum weight – 18 stones (114kg)
- Don’t bring the bling! – all jewellery, including piercings, must be removed for this activity
- Children under 18 – must have a Medical & Risk declaration form signed by their legal parent/guardian before being allowed to participate. This will be emailed to you with your booking
- Children under 16 – must be under direct parent/guardian supervision
- Enclosed Footwear – open toe, open back or “croc” type shoes are not permitted for this activity