Paddle Boarding is all the rage – so get on board!
This activity is hugely popular at the moment, so why not get on board with the craze and come and have a go at stand up paddle boarding? A supervised environment like our designated training lake is the perfect place to start, especially if you’re with children.
If you want to be there to help your kids paddle board, you can even pair up on one board and paddle around together. Or if more of you want to climb on the same stand up paddle board together, we have SUP XLs that can carry quite a crew. Clearly these crafts don’t have the stability of some of our vessels, so you need to be prepared to get wet – but it’s all part of the fun!
So if you’re looking at where to go paddle boarding in the UK, plan your adventure today by calling Stubbers on 01708 224753 (9am-5pm) or visit our dedicated contact page.
- Available May – September
- Time – allow up to 90 minutes for this activity
- Ages – 5 1/2 years+
- Maximum weight – 18 stones (114kg)
- Don’t bring the bling! – all jewellery, including piercings, must be removed for this activity
- Children under 18 – must have a Medical & Risk declaration form signed by their legal parent/guardian before being allowed to participate. This will be emailed to you with your booking
- Children under 16 – must be under direct parent/guardian supervision
- Enclosed Footwear – open toe, open back or “croc” type shoes are not permitted for this activity
- All participants will wear a flotation devices – please inform us if you are not confident in water.