Stubbers Adventure Centre, Upminster, Essex
Since 1996 Stubbers has been an independent centre set up as a not for profit company.
Although it has charitable status the centre receives no funding other than revenue and donations for new projects. The centre is growing fast in both the number of visitors and the facilities available. On our busiest days there could be up to 550 adventurers on activities at any one time.
The centre covers 130 acres of green belt land and the site has been landscaped specifically for the purpose of outdoor pursuits. We are able to deliver a full multi activity programme without needing to go off site. We have a residential building that accommodates 48 adventurers. In the summer up to 300 adventurers can be accommodated in camping villages.
Working at Stubbers gives a valuable experience very few other centres can offer, with such a wide variety of clients and activities all situated on the doorstep of London, Stubbers is the perfect place to grow your career.
Situated just inside the M25 to the east of London inside 130 acres with:
- 2 large lakes for sailing and powered craft plus separate Paddle sport lake.
- High ropes towers including Quick jump fan descender, and indoor climbing wall.
- Large variety of land based activities including bushcraft, pioneering, and all terrain boarding.
- A great variety of corporate team building programs.
- Motorsports activities including Dual control jeep driving