Craft your raft and take to the lake!
With a bit of creativity and engineering, a dash of teamwork and exercise – and a whole lot of fun – raft building is more than just raft building. It’s raft paddling, raft racing – and if you’re not so lucky, raft sinking!
Kids will love coming up with their own original raft design and overcoming practical challenges as it takes shape. There’ll be a huge sense of achievement as the finished craft takes to the water for the first time, and then of course the thrill of seeing how fast it can be paddled across our designated boating lake, all under the guidance and watchful eyes of our experienced instructors.
Think this is the perfect activity for your next day out? Plan your adventure today by calling us on 01708 224753 (9am-5pm) or visit our dedicated contact page.
- Time – allow up to 90 minutes for this activity
- Ages – 5 1/2 years+
- Maximum weight – 18 stones (114kg)
- Don’t bring the bling! – all jewellery, including piercings, must be removed for this activity
- Children under 18 – must have a Medical & Risk declaration form signed by their legal parent/guardian before being allowed to participate. This will be emailed to you with your booking
- Children under 16 – must be under direct parent/guardian supervision
- Enclosed Footwear – open toe, open back or “croc” type shoes are not permitted for this activity
- All participants will wear a flotation devices – please inform us if you are not confident in water.