Experience freefall with Quick Jump
Take a leap from high up in the air and feel what it’s like to freefall towards the earth – until our failsafe device uses friction and magnets to clamp on and slow your descent, finally depositing you safely back on the ground.
Not for the faint hearted, this activity is reserved for the over 12s, but for young teens, it’s an incredible adrenaline rush. For families that feel the fear, but do it anyway, you may come down from the platform at a heck of a speed, but you won’t come down from the thrill of this freefall experience for quite some time.
Think this is the perfect activity for your next day out? Plan your adventure today by calling us on 01708 224753 (9am-5pm) or visit our dedicated contact page.
- Time – allow up to 90 minutes for this activity
- Participants must be aged 12 years+
- Maximum weight – 18 stones (114kg)
- Don’t bring the bling! – all jewellery, including piercings, must be removed for this activity
- Children under 18 – must have a Medical & Risk declaration form signed by their legal parent/guardian before being allowed to participate. This will be emailed to you with your booking
- Children under 16 – must be under direct parent/guardian supervision
- Enclosed Footwear – open toe, open back or “croc” type shoes are not permitted for this activity