Have a blast around our track on Quad Bikes
For families looking to sample the thrills of Motorsport, quad biking’s a great place to start. Kids as young as 6 will love the thrill of being in control of their own vehicle as they race around our enclosed training track.
Little daredevils love the feeling that they’re doing something a bit dicey – so don’t let them know our secret: the safety procedures are incredibly thorough! No more than 2 bikes are permitted on the track at any time, and there will be one instructor dedicated to each rider at all times.
Think this is the perfect activity for your next day out? Plan your adventure today by calling us on 01708 224753 (9am-5pm) or visit our dedicated contact page.
- Time – allow up to 90 minutes for this activity
- Participants must be aged 6 – 12 years old
- Maximum weight – 18 stones (114kg)
- Don’t bring the bling! – all jewellery, including piercings, must be removed for this activity
- Children under 18 – must have a Medical & Risk declaration form signed by their legal parent/guardian before being allowed to participate. This will be emailed to you with your booking
- Children under 16 – must be under direct parent/guardian supervision
- Enclosed Footwear – open toe, open back or “croc” type shoes are not permitted for this activity