Thrilling fun for all with Power Boat Driving
Power Boat Driving is a perfect alternative to Jet Ski Riding for families that have young children or anyone with additional needs. Plus, families get to share their experience together, with up to six of you on board at a time.
One of our experienced instructors will take you out on the lake and show you what our Power Boats are capable of, and even supervise you as you take control of the vessel. Kids love the feeling of responsibility they get from driving the boat, and get a real confidence boost from taking their turn as skipper.
Think this is the perfect activity for your next day out? Plan your adventure today by calling us on 01708 224753 (9am-5pm) or visit our dedicated contact page.
- Time – allow up to 90 minutes for this activity
- Participants must be aged 5 ½ years+
- Children under 18 – must have a Medical & Risk declaration form signed by their legal parent/guardian before being allowed to participate. This will be emailed to you with your booking
- Children under 16 – must be under direct parent/guardian supervision
- Enclosed Footwear – open toe, open back or “croc” type shoes are not permitted for this activity
- All participants will wear a flotation devices – please inform us if you are not confident in water