Get creative and constructive with Pioneering
Are you any good with knots? If the answer’s ‘yes’ you might fancy getting the family together to have a crack at our pioneering challenge. You’ll get out there into nature and have a go at building structures by lashing together wooden spars, under the watchful eye of our expert instructors. They may even give you some top tips if you play your cards right…
Whether you are building the framework for a shelter, or crafting a bridge to span a ravine, you will have to put your heads together to come up with a workable design. Once you have a plan, you’ll work together as a team to make sure your structure turns out as safe as houses – or at least doesn’t come crashing down around your ears!
Think this is the perfect activity for your next day out? Plan your adventure today by calling us on 01708 224753 (9am-5pm) or visit our dedicated contact page.
- Time – allow up to 90 minutes for this activity
- Ages – 9 years+
- Don’t bring the bling! – all jewellery, including piercings, must be removed for this activity
- Children under 16 – must be under direct parent/guardian supervision
- Children under 18 – must have a Medical & Risk declaration form signed by their legal parent/guardian before being allowed to participate. This will be emailed to you with your booking
- Enclosed Footwear – open toed shoes, “croc” type shoes or open back shoes are not permitted for this activity