Are you ready to take on the Pamper Pole challenge?
The task is a simple one. You climb to the top of a giant pole, and once you get to the top, you take a huge leap and try to grab on to a trapeze. Simple! And anyone over 9 years old is welcome to come along and give it a try.
You can make the jump on your own, or give it a go in a pair – and depending on the distance to the trapeze, we can adapt this activity for families to make it as easy or as hard as you like. But for the maximum sense of accomplishment, we recommend challenging yourself! (…and don’t worry, there’s a soft-landing waiting for anyone who doesn’t quite make it!)
Think this is the perfect activity for your next day out? Plan your adventure today by calling us on 01708 224753 (9am-5pm) or visit our dedicated contact page.
- Time – allow up to 90 minutes for this activity
- Ages – 9 years+
- Maximum weight – 18 stones (114kg)
- Don’t bring the bling! – all jewellery, including piercings, must be removed for this activity
- Children under 18 – must have a Medical & Risk declaration form signed by their legal parent/guardian before being allowed to participate. This will be emailed to you with your booking
- Children under 16 – must be under direct parent/guardian supervision
- Enclosed Footwear – open toe, open back or “croc” type shoes are not permitted for this activity