Leave Landlubbers Behind & Put the Wind in Your Sails
If speed is your style, our boating lake offers the ideal environment for fast, fun Sailing.
Whether you’re a nautical novice or a salty old sea dog, our specialty sailboats help you feel at home on the water. Our large fleet of vessels include exciting Picos and spacious Omegas depending on your sail style, while we’re pleased to offer specially adapted Access 303 keelboats to accommodate those with learning or access difficulties.
No matter if you’re learning the ropes, sharpening your sailing skills on an adult sailing course or looking for something different, our Sailing experience won’t rock the boat.
Looking to arrange a day of adult sailing? Plan your adventure today by calling us on 01708 224753 (9am-5pm) or visit our dedicated contact page.
- Time – allow up to 90 minutes for this activity
- Maximum weight – 18 stones (114kg)
- Don’t bring the bling! – all jewellery, including piercings, must be removed for this activity
- Please take the time to read the Medical & Risk declaration form prior to your visit. This will be emailed to you with your booking
- Enclosed Footwear – open toe, open back or “croc” type shoes are not permitted for this activity
- All participants will wear a flotation devices – please inform us if you are not confident in water.