Craft Your Way Across the Water in a True Test of Teamwork
If you want a truly unique way of navigating our lake, why not make your own?
Raft Building puts how dry you’ll stay in your own hands. We give you designs and the tools to make your own raft to take out on the water, testing your creativity, engineering and teamwork, making it perfect for corporate days as well as fun frolics with your friends and family.
Put your homemade raft through its paces in fun races, challenges and games, and see if you can keep it afloat for the duration. And, while you won’t be able to take your raft home, you’ll leave with memories that last a lifetime.
Think this is the perfect activity for your next day out? Plan your adventure today by calling us on 01708 224753 (9am-5pm) or visit our dedicated contact page.
- Time – allow up to 90 minutes for this activity
- Maximum weight – 18 stones (114kg)
- Don’t bring the bling! – all jewellery, including piercings, must be removed for this activity
- Please take the time to read the Medical & Risk declaration form prior to your visit. This will be emailed to you with your booking
- Enclosed Footwear – open toe, open back or “croc” type shoes are not permitted for this activity
- All participants will wear a flotation devices – please inform us if you are not confident in water.