An Easy Glide or a Bumpy Ride? Test Your Paddle Power
If you want to push the boat out and try something different on the water, Paddle Boarding is an activity that definitely stands out.
Learning how to Paddle Board tests your balance and composure on the water like nothing else. Our instructors are on hand to help beginners get to grips with this experience and, once you feel fine on your feet, we can introduce a variety of games and races to keep you on your toes.
We’ve got all the kit you’ll need, including our fleet of adults’ stand up paddle boards. Plus, if you’ve brought a motley crew along for the ride, we can carry several prime paddlers on our sizeable SUP XLs.
Looking at where to go paddle boarding in the UK? Plan your adventure today by calling us on 01708 224753 (9am-5pm) or visit our dedicated contact page.
- Available May – September
- Time – allow up to 90 minutes for this activity
- Maximum weight – 18 stones (114kg)
- Don’t bring the bling! – all jewellery, including piercings, must be removed for this activity
- Please take the time to read the Medical & Risk declaration form prior to your visit. This will be emailed to you with your booking
- Enclosed Footwear – open toe, open back or “croc” type shoes are not permitted for this activity
- All participants will wear a flotation devices – please inform us if you are not confident in water.