Paddle in Pairs in our Open Canoes
Offering a more stable water-based experience than kayaking, Open Canoeing is ideal for ages and abilities.
You and your co-pilot can either paddle with all your might to cross the lake as quickly as you can, take on a variety of balance challenges or simply enjoy the beautiful scenery in you water-bound journey. Choose your own adventure in this awesome activity.
Very stable and contained in our secure environment, you and a friend sit on your knees and paddle through the water, testing your teamwork. Easy to get into and out of, with all safety requirements accounted for, this is an easily accessible activity for all levels of experience.
Think this is the perfect activity for your next day out? Plan your adventure today by calling us on 01708 224753 (9am-5pm) or visit our dedicated contact page.
- Time – allow up to 90 minutes for this activity
- Maximum weight – 18 stones (114kg)
- Don’t bring the bling! – all jewellery, including piercings, must be removed for this activity
- Please take the time to read the Medical & Risk declaration form prior to your visit. This will be emailed to you with your booking
- Enclosed Footwear – open toe, open back or “croc” type shoes are not permitted for this activity
- All participants will wear a flotation devices – please inform us if you are not confident in water.