Glide Through the Water on a Complete Kayaking Experience
How does a refreshing ride on the water sound? Kayaking for adults is an invigorating way to get some exercise while trying something new.
Perfect your paddling technique without worrying about rough waves or stormy weather.
You won’t need a wetsuit, and our qualified instructors will kit you out with an adult kayak, paddles and flotation device. With their guidance, you’ll be gliding in no time, and might even be up for taking on some brilliant balance games
Looking for places to kayak for adults? Plan your adventure today by calling us on 01708 224753 (9am-5pm) or visit our dedicated contact page.
- Time – allow up to 90 minutes for this activity
- Maximum weight – 18 stones (114kg)
- Don’t bring the bling! – all jewellery, including piercings, must be removed for this activity
- Please take the time to read the Medical & Risk declaration form prior to your visit. This will be emailed to you with your booking
- Enclosed Footwear – open toe, open back or “croc” type shoes are not permitted for this activity
- All participants will wear a flotation devices – please inform us if you are not confident in water.