Tiptoe Through the Treetops
Swing through the sky and tread through the trees along our fantastic High Ropes Aerial Walks.
Every adventurer needs to be light on their feet, no matter the height. Our newly refurbished High rope courses for adults featuring challenging obstacles like Swinging Bridge, Vine Traverse and Indiana Bridge, will test your balance and nerve.
Our excellent harness system gives you complete freedom to traverse the course in total safety, with different levels to progress to as you scale each section. Our adults’ high rope courses encourage teamwork as you manage the tougher sections, and master the treetops like a modern-day Tarzan.
Think this is the perfect activity for your next day out? Plan your adventure today by calling us on 01708 224753 (9am-5pm) or visit our dedicated contact page.
- Time – allow up to 90 minutes for this activity
- Maximum weight – 18 stones (114kg)
- Don’t bring the bling! – all jewellery, including piercings, must be removed for this activity
- Please take the time to read the Medical & Risk declaration form prior to your visit. This will be emailed to you with your booking
- Enclosed Footwear – open toe, open back or “croc” type shoes are not permitted for this activity