Stack Your Way to Success
Build your way up as high as possible with a team challenge that’s simple in principle, but tougher than it looks.
In Crate Stack, the objective is to build the highest stack of crates you can while two of your buddies balance on top. It’s a true test of coordination, strategy and steadiness on your feet, making this an ideal activity for friend or family bonding or creative corporate days.
The only way is up… until it all comes crashing down of course. Make sure that doesn’t happen creating a sturdy stack and reaching for the sky, building confidence and teamwork along the way.
Think this is the perfect activity for your next day out? Plan your adventure today by calling us on 01708 224753 (9am-5pm) or visit our dedicated contact page.
- Time – allow up to 90 minutes for this activity
- Maximum weight – 18 stones (114kg)
- Don’t bring the bling! – all jewellery, including piercings, must be removed for this activity
- Please take the time to read the Medical & Risk declaration form prior to your visit. This will be emailed to you with your booking
- Enclosed Footwear – open toe, open back or “croc” type shoes are not permitted for this activity