Get to Grips with Our Challenging Rock-Climbing Walls
Ready to reach for the sky one step at a time? Our Climbing Walls for adults and children of all abilities give your grip a workout you won’t forget anytime soon.
Dedicated to Rick Grice, a beloved PE advisor and outdoors enthusiast, our 11-metre high outdoor climbing wall offers a test for climbers of all levels of experience, with overhangs and pinnacles for adult climbing with added realism. Plus, for entry-level climbers, we offer an innovative 13-metre six-sided climbing tower with different gradients, making your scale to the summit as challenging as you want it to be.
It’s a long way to the top, but you’ll feel amazing when you get there. So, if you’re not scared of heights and your hands are up to the test, this is the activity for you.
Think this is the perfect activity for your next day out? Plan your adventure today by calling us on 01708 224753 (9am-5pm) or visit our dedicated contact page.
- Time – allow up to 90 minutes for this activity
- Maximum weight – 18 stones (114kg)
- Don’t bring the bling! – all jewellery, including piercings, must be removed for this activity
- Please take the time to read the Medical & Risk declaration form prior to your visit. This will be emailed to you with your booking
- Enclosed Footwear – open toe, open back or “croc” type shoes are not permitted for this activity