An Action-Packed Paddle-Powered Adventure
Rowdy racing and crazy games on the water with a group of friends – what could be better?
Bell Boating is a great activity for big groups that love days out on the lake. These twin-hulled open canoes act as a paddle-powered catamaran, taking a group of up to 10 people across the water with supreme stability.
Once our instructors have you set up and settled on the water, the fun can begin with a range of hectic challenges and wild races to test your team’s aptitude on the water. If you don’t mind a bit of splashing, this is a terrific way to spend your day.
Think this is the perfect activity for your next day out? Plan your adventure today by calling us on 01708 224753 (9am-5pm) or visit our dedicated contact page.
- Time – allow up to 90 minutes for this activity
- Maximum weight – 18 stones (114kg)
- Don’t bring the bling! – all jewellery, including piercings, must be removed for this activity
- Please take the time to read the Medical & Risk declaration form prior to your visit. This will be emailed to you with your booking
- Enclosed Footwear – open toe, open back or “croc” type shoes are not permitted for this activity
- All participants will wear a flotation devices – please inform us if you are not confident in water.