Show Nerves of Steel on this Daring Descent
If you’re looking to take a leap of faith on an adrenaline-boosting activity, then you’ll love the trip down our abseiling tower.
Face your fears as you descend our 13-metre tall tower, and take the time to enjoy the amazing view on the way down (although you may want to avoid looking down!). It’s a scary scenario that’s completely safe, with our highly-trained instructors guiding you down with a safety rope and words of encouragement.
Whether you and your friends want to test your nerve or you’re interested in coaching from our top-notch team, Abseiling is an awesome experience from top to bottom.
Looking for abseiling for adults? Plan your adventure today by calling us on 01708 224753 (9am-5pm) or visit our dedicated contact page.
- Time – allow up to 90 minutes for this activity
- Maximum weight – 18 stones (114kg)
- Don’t bring the bling! – all jewellery, including piercings, must be removed for this activity
- Please take the time to read the Medical & Risk declaration form prior to your visit. This will be emailed to you with your booking
- Enclosed Footwear – open toe, open back or “croc” type shoes are not permitted for this activity