Downhill thrills with Mountain Boarding
Experience all the thrills of snow-boarding without getting cold or soggy on our Mountain Boarding slope. Certainly, if you’ve snowboarded before, it won’t take you long to transfer your skills and find your feet. The downhill speed you experience as you descend will deliver an adrenaline rush like no other.
We supply all the gear you’ll need, including board, helmet and pads. We are only able to offer mountain boarding for children aged 9 or over. That’s because, along with the thrills, there are the inevitable spills, making this one of the more rough & tumble activities on offer. So, while we take every measure to ensure safety, just like in snowboarding, riders accept the risks involved.
Looking for somewhere to go mountain boarding in Essex? Plan your adventure today by calling us on 01708 224753 (9am-5pm) or visit our dedicated contact page.
- Time – allow up to 90 minutes for this activity
- Ages – 9 years+
- Maximum weight – 18 stones (114kg)
- Children under 16 – must be under direct parent/guardian supervision
- Children under 18 – must have a Medical & Risk declaration form signed by their legal parent/guardian before being allowed to participate. This will be emailed to you with your booking
- Enclosed Footwear – open toe, open back or “croc” type shoes are not permitted for this activity