Have a blast with laser tags for kids and families
Here’s the deal. Everyone has a laser gun. Everyone has a sensor on their head. We burst onto one of our outdoor laser tag battle zones – one has buildings and shelters, the other has vans and a helicopter – and play through different battle scenarios like “Domination”, “Capture the Flag” and “Protect the President”.
This is not a half-hearted experience with flimsy toyshop equipment – we tool you up with high-performance, heavy-duty laser tag guns and sensors. While the immersive combat experience is every bit as exhilarating as paintball, there’s none of the safety issues associated with actual projectiles – and not as messy when you get hit!
Fancy having a go at the most exciting outdoor laser tag in London? Plan your adventure today by calling us on 01708 224753 (9am-5pm) or visit our dedicated contact page.
- Time – allow up to 90 minutes for this activity
- Ages – 9 years+
- Don’t bring the bling! – all jewellery, including piercings, must be removed for this activity
- Children under 16 – must be under direct parent/guardian supervision
- Children under 18 – must have a Medical & Risk declaration form signed by their legal parent/guardian before being allowed to participate. This will be emailed to you with your booking
- Enclosed Footwear – open toed shoes, “croc” type shoes or open back shoes are not permitted for this activity
- Long trousers – shorts & skirts are not permitted for this activity