Have a blast with Laser Tag
Here’s the deal. Everyone has a laser gun. Everyone has a sensor on their head. We burst onto one of our battle zones – one has buildings and shelters, the other has vans and a helicopter – and play through different battle scenarios like “Team Death Match”, “Domination”, “Capture the Flag” and “Protect the President”.
This is not a half-hearted experience with flimsy toyshop equipment – we tool you and your family up with quality, heavy duty guns and sensors. While the immersive combat experience is every bit as exhilarating as paintball, there’s none of the safety issues associated with actual projectiles – and not as messy when you get hit!
Think this is the perfect activity for your next day out? Plan your adventure today by calling us on 01708 224753 (9am-5pm) or visit our dedicated contact page.
- Time – allow up to 90 minutes for this activity
- Ages – 9 years+
- Don’t bring the bling! – all jewellery, including piercings, must be removed for this activity
- Children under 16 – must be under direct parent/guardian supervision
- Children under 18 – must have a Medical & Risk declaration form signed by their legal parent/guardian before being allowed to participate. This will be emailed to you with your booking
- Enclosed Footwear – open toed shoes, “croc” type shoes or open back shoes are not permitted for this activity
- Long trousers – shorts & skirts are not permitted for this activity