Take to the water with Kayaking
Our lakes are perfect for families taking their first paddle into the world of Kayaking. We will supply your kayaks, paddles and flotation device – no wetsuit needed. The difference between a canoe and a kayak is that the canoe has an open hull and the kayak has a closed deck. Our expert instructors will give you the pointers you need to embark on the fun sport of Kayaking, co-ordinating games that will help you to learn basic skills like how to balance and manoeuvre and exercises that help teach kayaking for children.
There are no strong currents or hazardous white-water rapids here, this activity is reserved for the over 9s though.
So if you’re looking at where to go kayaking in the UK, plan your adventure today by calling Stubbers on 01708 224753 (9am-5pm) or visit our dedicated contact page.
- Time – allow up to 90 minutes for this activity
- Ages – 9 years+
- Maximum weight – 18 stones (114kg)
- Don’t bring the bling! – all jewellery, including piercings, must be removed for this activity
- Children under 18 – must have a Medical & Risk declaration form signed by their legal parent/guardian before being allowed to participate. This will be emailed to you with your booking
- Children under 16 – must be under direct parent/guardian supervision
- Enclosed Footwear – open toe, open back or “croc” type shoes are not permitted for this activity
- All participants will wear a flotation devices – please inform us if you are not confident in water.