Assemble your Kata Kanu Crew
Perfect for families, this craft is safe and stable, but can cross the water at a rate of knots thanks to the combination of its sail and your own paddle-power. This twin-hull vessel is made up of two parallel canoes, seating up to 6 people – so assemble your crew and get ready to set sail!
Taking place on our designated boating lake and under the supervision of our trained instructors, this is the perfect activities for families looking for their first taste of the maritime experience together. It will give you and your loved ones a real sense of nautical adventure – and speed – in a safe and supervised environment.
Think this is the perfect activity for your next day out? Plan your adventure today by calling us on 01708 224753 (9am-5pm) or visit our dedicated contact page.
- Time – allow up to 90 minutes for this activity
- Ages – 5 1/2 years+
- Maximum weight – 18 stones (114kg)
- Don’t bring the bling! – all jewellery, including piercings, must be removed for this activity
- Children under 18 – must have a Medical & Risk declaration form signed by their legal parent/guardian before being allowed to participate. This will be emailed to you with your booking
- Children under 16 – must be under direct parent/guardian supervision
- Enclosed Footwear – open toe, open back or “croc” type shoes are not permitted for this activity
- All participants will wear a flotation devices – please inform us if you are not confident in water.