High speed thrills with Jet Skiing
Whipping across the water on a Jet Ski, low down and close to the surface, provides an intense experience of speed and adrenaline. After your safety briefing and some instruction, you and the family can start on our box course and progress on to slalom.
Riders are accompanied by an instructor who can vary the degree of control permitted to the rider, according to their age, experience and confidence. We take every possible measure to ensure safety, including devoting an experienced instructor to each rider and limiting power for younger participants, but riders accept the increased risk associated with this activity.
Think this is the perfect activity for your next day out? Plan your adventure today by calling us on 01708 224753 (9am-5pm) or visit our dedicated contact page.
- Time – allow up to 90 minutes for this activity
- Ages – 9 years+
- Maximum weight – 18 stones (114kg)
- Don’t bring the bling! – all jewellery, including piercings, must be removed for this activity
- Children under 18 – must have a Medical & Risk declaration form signed by their legal parent/guardian before being allowed to participate. This will be emailed to you with your booking
- Children under 16 – must be under direct parent/guardian supervision
- Enclosed Footwear – open toe, open back or “croc” type shoes are not permitted for this activity
- All participants will wear a flotation devices – please inform us if you are not confident in water