High Ropes Aerial Walking
Tiptoe through the tree-tops with high ropes aerial walking
Come and walk in the sky on our newly refurbished high ropes course, with brand new features that include the Swinging Bridge, Vine Traverse and Indiana Bridge. Our excellent harness system gives you freedom of movement whilst ensuring that you remain in complete safety – even at heights they find scary.
The exhilaration and sense of accomplishment that kids experience on our children’s high rope course will give them an immense feeling of confidence and pride, and something to brag about in the playground!
If you’re asking ‘where can I find high ropes near me’, Stubbers is the place to come. Plan your adventure today by calling us on 01708 224753 (9am-5pm) or visit our dedicated contact page.
- Time – allow up to 90 minutes for this activity
- Ages – 9 years+
- Maximum weight – 18 stones (114kg)
- Don’t bring the bling! – all jewellery, including piercings, must be removed for this activity
- Children under 18 – must have a Medical & Risk declaration form signed by their legal parent/guardian before being allowed to participate. This will be emailed to you with your booking
- Children under 16 – must be under direct parent/guardian supervision
- Enclosed Footwear – open toe, open back or “croc” type shoes are not permitted for this activity