Make tracks with Grass Sledging!
Sledging without the snow. How does that work? Our secret is that our grass sledges run on tank tracks, fact not friction!
Kids love bowling down the hill, holding the handle bars of one of our tracked sledges. Operating the steering and brakes on their own helps to give smaller kids that sense of freedom and autonomy that they crave.
This activity is perfect for small children that are too young to participate in All Terrain Boarding, as it delivers the downhill thrills in a safer and easier package.
Think this is the perfect activity for your next day out? Plan your adventure today by calling us on 01708 224753 (9am-5pm) or visit our dedicated contact page.
- Time – allow up to 90 minutes for this activity
- Ages – 5 1/2 years+
- Maximum weight – 18 stones (114kg)
- Children under 16 – must be under direct parent/guardian supervision
- Children under 18 – must have a Medical & Risk declaration form signed by their legal parent/guardian before being allowed to participate. This will be emailed to you with your booking
- Enclosed Footwear – open toed shoes, “croc” type shoes or open back shoes are not permitted for this activity