Family Adventure Day
in support of Help for Heroes
Your activity wristband will give you access to a selection of great adventurous experiences, all themed around military activities, so you can really challenge yourselves and take home some truly memorable moments. Simply queue up and have a go – and you can try each of our activities as many times as you want.
Simulate a parachute drop with our exhilarating Quick Jump; test your aim with our Rifle Shooting; and try your hand at team combat in our Lasertag zone.
Just bring yourselves, your family, and your sense of adventure.
TICKETS MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE – WE DO NOT TAKE PAYMENT ON THE DAY.
FAMILY ADVENTURE DAY Activities and Timings
Gates open at 10am, with our event running from 10.30am to 3pm, Activities are suitable for ages 6 and above. Certain activities have height and weight restrictions and Under 6s are FREE!
Refreshments are available at The Source Coffee Shop on-site, or why not lay a blanket on the centre’s open grassland and crack open the picnic basket? After a little rest, it’ll be time to delve into yet more activities.
|All activities subject to change|
|Abseiling||131cm Tall/ Under 18 Stones|
|Archery||Subject To Safety Equipment Fitting|
|Assault Course||Subject To Safety Equipment Fitting|
|Bush Craft||No Restrictions|
|Climbing||Subject To Safety Equipment Fitting /
Under 18 Stones
|Laser Combat||131cm Tall|
|Quick Jump||131cm Tall/ Under 18 Stones|
|Rifle Shooting||131cm Tall|
- Buy a individual ticket for just £17 (price includes a donation to Help for Heroes)
- Gates open at 10am, with activities starting at 10.30am.
- Your day will finish at 3pm, hopefully with some tired adventurers of all ages!
- Activities are suitable for ages 6 and above.
- Certain activities have height and weight restrictions
- Under 6s are FREE!
- Refreshments available
- Be prepared with suitable shoes and appropriate clothing for adventurous activities
- FREE Parking
DATES AND PRICES
|DATES 2020||INDIVIDUAL TICKET||UNDER 6S|
|SATURDAY 24TH OCTOBER||£17||FREE|