Our 130 acre site is not only home some fantastic activities, we also have a great selection of venues and spaces available to enhance your visit to the Centre.
Our venues can be added to any of your exciting adventure packages or simply hired by themselves. So if you are looking for a truly unique wedding venue or a simple meeting room, we have you covered.
Walled Garden Wedding and Events
With a history dating back to the 16th Century, The Walled Garden is a fantastic location to hold your special event, with it’s beautiful layout, secluded setting and tranquil atmosphere, it is the perfect backdrop for a memorable day.
A popular wedding and party venue, the Walled Garden comes equipped with a traditional marquee, outdoor kitchen, and plenty of space for 150+ people.
Upgrading your visit with the Walled Garden will give your event an extra special touch, and is a great idea for company picnics, team barbecues and award ceremonies.
Visit the website for prices and inspiration – www.walledgardenevents.co.uk
Base Camp - Meeting Room
An informal meeting hall at the heart of our site, with space to mingle with your friends and colleagues while enjoying a cup of coffee from the drinks station.
Projector, screen and sound system facilities are available, along with whiteboard and flip-charts.
Base Camp is also home to our indoor climbing wall, creating an adventurous backdrop to your meeting space.
The Summit Room - Meeting Room
A fully stocked conference room offering great comfort and functionality to make sure your meeting goes smoothly.
The room will accommodate up to 30 delegates dependent on configuration.
NOTE: The Summit Room is stair access only, and therefore may not be suitable for people who use mobility aids.
Maple Lodge - Residential Facility
If one day of adventure isn’t enough then why not stay in our newly refurbished Maple lodge.
This large residential facility offers bunk rooms comprising of 48 beds with shared bathroom facilities, 3 leader rooms (2 with with en-suit shower), large dinning area and kitchen – Groups hiring Maple Lodge will have exclusive use of the building (minimum of 25 paying guests).This residential building includes:
- 8 bunk rooms sleeping 6 per room (in triple bunks) with luggage storage.
- 2 lockable single leader rooms with shower en suit.
- 1 lockable bunk leaders room (sleeping 2).
- Separate male and female communal bathrooms with showers, wash basins and toilets.
- Disabled wet room with shower, basin and toilet.
- Secondary male and female toilets.
- Large communal space/dinning room with tea station.
- Lockable fully equipped kitchen (by fire shutter) that can be used for self-catered groups. Catered options are also available.
- A basic set of pots, pans, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery is provided.
- Large drying room.
First floor break out/conference room available (additional fees apply).
For more details on 2 day packages and prices please call us on 01708 224753
Camp Village - Orchard Camp Residential Facility
TRULY EMBRACE THE OUTDOORS AND STAY IN OUR SECLUDED CAMP VILLAGE – ORCHARD CAMP.
Set in a private wooded area, orchard camp sleeps 40 adventurers plus 4 leaders in bunkhouse tents and benefits from having a private multi purpose building. Orchard camp includes:
- 4 bunkhouse tents sleeping 10 per tent, built on top of a wooden platform, fitted with 5 bunk beds with mattresses (personal bedding not provided).
- 2 leader tents sleeping 2 per tent.
- 2 shower cubicles with personal changing area.
- Private multi purpose building offering large communal space/dinning room, fully equipped kitchen with, fridge freezer, dish washer, gas oven/stove and toilets.
- A basic set of pots, pans, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery is provided. You will however need to bring your own set of sharp knives.
- Private campfire pit.
The Source Coffee Shop
The Source Coffee shop is open daily to the public 9am – 5pm & 10am – 5pm on Sundays.
The view from the shop is stunning, across the fields and lakes with plenty of wildlife to watch as you sip your coffee.