Scale new heights, come climbing!
If you’re forever finding yourself shouting at your kids to “get down from there!” – bring them along to Stubbers and let them get it out of their systems. For entry level climbers, we have a 13-metre tall, 6-sided climbing tower with graded climbs using bolt-on holds. Self-locking devices stop your fall should you lose your grip, and children can safely manage their own auto belay device.
But our facilities are by no means only for beginners. In addition to climbing walls for kids, our Rick Grice Memorial climbing wall is 11 metres high and renowned for its challenging routes, overhangs and pinnacles.
If you find yourself asking ‘where’s the best climbing wall near me?’, come and check out Stubbers Plan your adventure today by calling us on 01708 224753 (9am-5pm) or visit our dedicated contact page.
- Time – allow up to 90 minutes for this activity
- Ages – 5 1/2 years+
- Maximum weight – 18 stones (114kg)
- Don’t bring the bling! – all jewellery, including piercings, must be removed for this activity
- Children under 18 – must have a Medical & Risk declaration form signed by their legal parent/guardian before being allowed to participate. This will be emailed to you with your booking
- Children under 16 – must be under direct parent/guardian supervision
- Enclosed Footwear – open toe, open back or “croc” type shoes are not permitted for this activity