Twin hulls and twice the fun with Bell Boating
Crazy games and rowdy racing, all in the safety of a twin-hulled, open canoe – think paddle-powered catamaran. If you’re attending as part of a group of 10 or more, Bell Boating is enormous fun.
Enhanced stability means you’re never going to have to worry about tipping over, so you can focus in paddling like mad and thrashing the opposition – all under the watchful eye of our instructors. This activity is perfect for big families and large parties, as there’s plenty of room on board. Differently-abled participants are particularly welcome!
Complete our form, or give us a call on 01708 224753 to enquire about Bell Boating, or book your activity session.
- Time – allow up to 90 minutes for this activity
- Ages – 5 1/2 years+
- Maximum weight – 18 stones (114kg)
- Don’t bring the bling! – all jewellery, including piercings, must be removed for this activity
- Children under 18 – must have a Medical & Risk declaration form signed by their legal parent/guardian before being allowed to participate. This will be emailed to you with your booking
- Children under 16 – must be under direct parent/guardian supervision
- Enclosed Footwear – open toe, open back or “croc” type shoes are not permitted for this activity
- All participants will wear a flotation devices – please inform us if you are not confident in water.