Ready, aim, fire! Action-packed Archery for Kids
Get on target and go for gold as you learn an ancient skill – with all the modern gear!
Kids will be inspired by the excitement of the archery experience and the sense of achievement they feel when they see how far they can shoot! Grown-ups might even discover a new passion in life…
We have equipment to suit all sizes, so the kids won’t be struggling with a bow that’s too big. Plus, an instructor will be on-hand to teach you the basics and mix it up with different games and competitions to suit the ages in your group, and of course safety is our first priority.
If you find yourself asking ‘where’s the best place for Archery near me?’ why not give Stubbers a try. Plan your adventure today by calling us on 01708 224753 (9am-5pm) or visit our dedicated contact page.
- Time – allow up to 90 minutes for this activity
- Ages – 5 1/2 years+
- Don’t bring the bling! – all jewellery, including piercings, must be removed for this activity
- Children under 16 – must be under direct parent/guardian supervision
- Children under 18 – must have a Medical & Risk declaration form signed by their legal parent/guardian before being allowed to participate. This will be emailed to you with your booking
- Enclosed Footwear – open toe, open back or “croc” type shoes are not permitted for this activity