Fun and thrills – Abseiling for kids and grown-ups!
It’s scary at first. Leaning back at 13 metres above the ground and allowing the ropes to take your weight for the first time. But once you’re comfortable being supported by your harness, you can enjoy the trip all the way down. It is a particularly significant experience for kids as they feel that fear, overcome it and then experience the fun of the descent.
Abseiling for children represents a triumph over terror that gives them a huge sense of achievement that stays with them. In reality of course, they couldn’t be safer. Our high-quality equipment is checked constantly, and our highly trained instructors will keep your family safe throughout our abseiling courses.
Looking for abseiling in the UK? Plan your adventure today by calling us on 01708 224753 (9am-5pm) or visit our dedicated contact page.
- Time – allow up to 90 minutes for this activity
- Ages – 9 years+
- Maximum weight – 18 stones (114kg)
- Don’t bring the bling! – all jewellery, including piercings, must be removed for this activity
- Children under 18 – must have a Medical & Risk declaration form signed by their legal parent/guardian before being allowed to participate. This will be emailed to you with your booking
- Children under 16 – must be under direct parent/guardian supervision
- Enclosed Footwear – open toe, open back or “croc” type shoes are not permitted for this activity